DEXIS OP3D LX
The next generation of DEXIS cone beam technology
Built on OP 3D technology, this multimodality imaging platform expands your 3D diagnostic capabilities with a wide range of clinical applications that support your evolving practice and enhance diagnostic confidence.
Built to increase practice efficiency
The 2D and 3D imaging options built into the ORTHOPANTOMOGRAPH™ OP 3D™ LX unit cover a full spectrum of dental extraoral needs, from endodontics to complex surgical cases. This next generation system offers flexible field of view (FOV) options ranging from 5 (H) x 5 (D) cm up to 15 (H) x 20 (D) cm – which is the largest view option available on a DEXIS OP 3D platform to date. With shorter scan times, the OP 3D LX captures the maxillofacial complex and large diagnostic areas in one non-stitched scan for fast workflows.
One versatile imaging platform
- Flexible volume sizes: With the largest sensor on a DEXIS OP 3D platform, OP 3D LX offers flexible FOV options ranging from 5×5 quadrant scans up to 15×20 complete maxillofacial complex high-resolution scans.
- A scalable solution: Easily upgrade your system to meet your evolving diagnostic needs with adding larger volume sizes or the cephalometric modality.
- High-quality images: Expand your diagnostic confidence and capabilities with the artifact and noise reduction filters embedded into the system software that give you the consistent clear high-quality images.
Intuitive, interactive and smart features
- User interface: OP 3D LX offers an intuitive user interface that enables you to easily position the patient, visually choose the areas of interest with your 3D, panoramic or cephalometric settings and preview the X-ray image shortly after exposure without opening any image viewing software.
- Intuitive accuracy: The intuitive user interface in the OP 3D LX system makes it easy to select your field of view and allows for accurate anatomy visualization, vertical adjustments, and bi-directional scout modifications to capture only structures of interest.
- Re-engineered head support: The new head support design provides options to scan the patient without interfering with the patient’s soft tissue profile optimized for orthodontic and surgical applications.
- Stitch-free scans: You can accurately diagnose, plan, and treat your patients with confidence using single pass capture with no stitching on every scan size.
- Enhanced visibility: Enjoy the next generation of automated ICE* (Implant Contrast Enhancer) and MAR (Metal Artifact Reduction) to provide greater visibility of internal metal structures of existing implants, while minimizing the impact of metal and restorations.
- Cloud-based service connectivity: This OP 3D LX feature simplifies service and maintenance for improved practice productivity and uptime.
Assisted intelligence for workflow efficiencies
Our intuitive award-winning software features, in DTX Studio™ Clinic, support a more efficient workflow allowing you to spend less time in the software and more time with your patient. Some of the many assisted intelligent features include:
- Automatic focal trough detection
- Patient positioning correction
- Mandibular nerve canal annotation
Invest with confidence
We stand behind our products to help you feel confident with your investment. We offer a 60-day satisfaction guaranteed program as well as many self-paced educational opportunities included with your investment.